Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Pega? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Pega Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will mentor junior developers and supervise implementation of designed solution.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ Years development experience with a Pega 6.0, pega 7.0 and above
- 3+ Years development experience with a Java EE architecture
- 3+ Years designing and implementing high-available, load-balanced, and/or clustered applications
- 4+ Years working directly with relational databases with a strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- 2+ Years working with web services
- 2+ Years development experience with Unix-based shell scripts
- 2+ Years experience in system administration (Unix, Web Servers, CRMS, etc.)
- 2+ Years experience with multi-threaded applications/components
- 2+ Years experience with XML
- Experience with Ant or Make files
- Experience with single-sign-on solutions including LDAP integration
- Superior troubleshooting experience
- Bachelors degree or higher, Masters degree preferred
- Proven technical innovation that drives value to the business.
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal - including the ability to not only author clear and thorough documentation, but also present it to internal and external parties.
- Provide assistance with maintenance and production issues.
- Facilitate release-related activities including release estimates, design reviews and code reviews.
- Demonstrated strengths in leadership, communication, and task/time management.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience in the debit or credit card industry
- Experience in banking/financial industry
- Experience with mainframe applications
- Understanding of the IBM Tivoli product suite
- Experience with BPM products
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.