Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with App Dev and Automation Testing? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Test Automation Lead position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide coaching and be mentoring to junior members of the organization helping advance the discipline of test automation and integration with CI/CD technologies. You will be required to understand the methods, theories and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of automation. You will give general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments to more junior members of the test automation team. You will be expected to uphold the standards, processes, and procedures of the test automation team.
You will be required to develop, modify and implement elements of technology to solve business problems. Your responsibilities will also include working with teams to test, research and investigate technology and assist with the requirements gathering of the solutions, while not losing focus on how we can pave the wave for CI/CD with our test automation. You will also participate in the code reviews of automated test code, debug automated test code, and maintain associated databases. We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, Work Must be done in STL with no remote work.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5+ years of combined App Dev and Automation Testing experience with Java, distributed systems, web based platforms and web services
- 2+ years of database/query experience
- Create and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology (Waterfall, Agile preferred)
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
- Experience with CA DevTest, QTP, Selenium, CA Lisa or similar
- Experience with Git/Jenkins for configuration management and software build/deployments
- Experience with one or more open source test, build, or continuous deployment tools such as: JUnit, TestNG, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Docker, Cucumber, JMeter, Appium, Postman
- Experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, REST and SOAP and a history working with web client software
- Detailed knowledge of the HTTP protocol including an understanding of cookies, HTTPs/SSL, browser caching, HTTP status codes, HTTP headers, how sessions work, and experience identifying vulnerabilities like cross site scripting (XSS)
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business representatives
- Experience with facilitating code reviews of automated test code, debugs automated test code, and maintains associated databases
- Must be able to assess and evaluate quality assurance test requirements to determine scope of functionality to be covered by the automated testing suite
- Experience maintaining documentation on automation modifications and updates
- Experiencing performing manual testing, if required
- Must be able to identify where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Must be able to maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality service
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate and work with others in a remote work environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible with changing priorities and requirements
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Project Management experience is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.