Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with software test automation? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Test Automation Engineer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be involved in the automation and execution of test cases using Smartbear TestComplete software. You will be responsible for automation of GIS program test cases involving multiple applications in support of a major corporate initiative spanning several different business lines. You will work with development teams to ensure the quality and stability of software releases. You will assist in test data preparation, development of meaningful test scenarios and plans across multiple environments. You will strive to optimize the QA process by automating the work where possible.
What We Are Looking For:
- Four or more years of experience directly related to software test automation required.
- 2 or more years' experience directly working with SmartBear< Test Complete software required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or related degree in Engineering, Business, Computer or Science is required.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Visio, Excel, and Word required.
- Experience with test management tools such as QTest or Microfocus/HPQC/HPALM or others preferred.
- Experience with GIS systems preferred.
- Experience in all phases of testing for both Agile and Waterfall SDLC preferred.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.