Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as an SCCM Administrator? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Support Specialist (Application) - Intermediate position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will do implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment. You will function as a subject matter expert for OSD (operating system deployment). You will do desktop deployment automation architecture, design/migration and troubleshooting. You will be engaging Managed Service organizations to address quality image creation and process concerns. You will be knowledgeable in desktop virtualization and thin client technologies. You will contribute to development and ongoing improvement of industry best practices and standards for deploying enterprise desktop technologies. You will evaluate emerging technologies to ensure technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives. You will also provide technical expertise, guidance and strategic recommendations to other IT groups. You will do functional working and debugging knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems. You will investigate, analyze and resolve technical issues and actively pursue mechanisms for preventing, or automating the response to reoccurrences. You will also perform other related duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years' experience SCCM Administrator
- Working knowledge of standard (Windows) client platform administration, configuration, rights management and file access to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job. Utilizes gained knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- MS security
- Experience in building MSIs using automated tools.
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) tools.
- AGPM for policy management and deployment.
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP).
- Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) Version 5 or newer.
- HBSS for security policy management and deployment.
- Knowledge of the Windows registry, interaction of drivers within the OS, and unattended/silent installs of Windows operating systems.
- The candidate must have proven End User interaction with various End Users and able to maintain ticket SLA's for responding to User Requests promptly
- Broad-based Endpoint and client technology knowledge, with a curiosity that leads to continuous learning, and the ability to quickly grasp new ideas, concepts, and technologies
- Must have significant Microsoft Windows Engineering and Administration, as well as Infrastructure Knowledge
- Proficiency with scripting languages (PowerShell, DSC, etc.)
- Good understanding of ITSM practices and processes
- Previous experience supporting IT services based on SLAs
- Ability to see things with a global mindset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, oral communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a continuous process improvement environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive tactical response issues.
- Manage ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking and ability to be decisive while working cooperatively
- Must be a self-starter, collaborate across team boundaries, drive issues to conclusion and hold others accountable for results
- Must have strong influencing skills
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or Engineering)
- Altiris: 2 years
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) frameworks
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.