Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience in application development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Project Manager--Application Development position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring activities of one or more project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT initiatives. You will collaborate with others to define project scope and objectives, identify required skills and resources for the project team, develop detailed works plans, and provide project status. You will also conduct interim and post-project reviews and conduct quality assurance audits. In addition, you will anticipate and identify project issues and risks, recommend a solution, and work with senior management to implement solutions. You will work with the leadership team to shape the standards and processes of the rapidly growing company business.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, no relocation provided
- Minimum of 6 years project management experience preferably in Application Development
- Proficient knowledge in project management and project planning
- Proficient knowledge in gathering and documentation of business requirements
- Proficient knowledge of requirements traceability through the development life cycle
- Experience with overseeing and directing testing efforts is a plus
- Must possess a solid grasp of basic and many advanced project management principles, along with having experience in successfully applying and advancing those principles.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Must be familiar with the concept of project portfolio management.
- Leads and directs high-priority projects, which often requires considerable resources and high levels of functional integration and interaction with business executives.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and monitors activities of project teams involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of IT initiatives.
- Ability to lead the definition of project scope, goals, objectives and strategies; develop project work plans, project charters, baselines, and tracking documents; control project scope and budget; modify work plans to reflect approved scope changes.
- Ability to identify the required skills and resource requirements for project teams; identify and request resources and determine time requirements; identify and coordinate overall project and resource dependencies.
- Ability to manage and track change requests and associated task estimates.
- Ability to identify project issues and risks; recommend solutions; work with senior management to implement solutions.
- Ability to create status reports for project sponsors and IT end-users that include key indicators of project progress, risk, and success.
- Ability to conduct weekly project/program issues/status meetings; document and distribute results.
- Ability to manage the integration of vendor tasks including tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables.
- Experience managing projects and situations in a matrix resource environment
- Excellent personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of employees on both the IT and business teams
- Excellent meeting participation and facilitation skills; including the ability to keep meetings focused, manage conflict, and summarize meeting highlights and tasks.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.