Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as a full stack software engineer? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Java Engineer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will play a critical role in creating a secure, horizontally scalable, highly available multi-tenant backend platform. You will design and implement frameworks that will enable maintainability and scalability of the code base and development process as it evolves. You will collaborate closely with Product Management and lead the future Engineering team to build, test and deploy new features.
What We Are Looking For:
- You must have a portfolio of software applications on GitHub that demonstrates your passion for development and technical experience.
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related fields.
- 7+ years experience building polished consumer-facing websites.
- You have incredible coding skills. Your programming ability is way above average, as demonstrated by a continuous string of successful projects.
- You are comfortable working on both low-level functions and architecting a large system involving multiple technologies.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You care about delighting the user.
- You've created significant web application projects.
- You want to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS S3 and CloudFront (And other services), Experience with development and deployment on AWS
- jQuery, CSS3, HTML, and Bootstrap
- Ruby on Rails
- API-first architecture
- Experience with designing workflow based Enterprise apps
- Experience designing for compliance with SSAE/ SOC2, SAS 70, etc
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with integration to third party solutions/protocols such as SAML2, OAuth, Sendgrid, Stripe, etc
- Payments, financials background is a PLUS
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.