Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java & J2EE? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Java Developer (3 positions) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- ******Corp to Corp Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis, no relocation provided, must be our W2 without sponsorship.
- Authorized to work in the US and will not require sponsorship now or in the future to work
- Available to work in the St. Louis office
- Proficient knowledge of Java & J2EE (including JSP, EJB, JDBC, SQL, XML, HTML and associated technologies) and the use of those technologies in n-tier development environments
- Proficient knowledge is also expected in object-oriented application development principles, theories, and concepts using J2EE specific design patterns and usage
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (Struts 1/2 and/or Spring MVC), Hibernate, Spring, Eclipse, JUnit, and Log4j
- Experience with build scripts (Ant and Gradle are a plus)
- Experience with the configuration and setup of J2EE application servers
- Knowledge of Unix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of Oracle database environment
- Experience with the use of version control systems for code management (Git is a plus)
- Experienced with UML diagramming
- Experience with front end designing including prototypes and templates
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications software
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Accounting background is a plus but is not required
- Experience with PeopleSoft financials is a plus but not required
- Experience with the Mulesoft Mule ESB is a plus but not required
- Experience with an Agile/Kanban/Scrum development process is a plus but not required
- Understanding of SOA is preferred
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolset is a plus but not required
- Working experience with front end tools such as JQUERY and AngularJS
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.