Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java and J2EE? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Specialty) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide Authentication Technology for online payments. You will utilize vendor products and custom built solutions to enable business opportunities in a global marketplace. You will also develop applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
What We Are Looking For:
- Excellent development and analytical skills using Java, J2EE and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Web services and automation testing.
- Good knowledge and be able to learn and implement latest J2EE technologies.
- Excellent communication skils with strong Agile knowledge.
- Be able to work with Business/Systems Analysts and Test Engineers.
- Strong knowledge of Angular, SQL, RDBMS, Hibernate, Spring is a must.
- Experience in working on large production systems with high transaction volumes.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to proactively work to prevent a problem.
- Knowledge of bio metrics and related authentication technologies will be a plus.
- Comfortable with UNIX/Linux command line interface.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience working with continuous integration tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Cruise Control etc.
- Experience working with code coverage and health reporting tools such as Sonar.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.