Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with applications development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, code, document, test components/subsystems to a world class standard. You will perform functional and performance testing of solutions. You will ensure code is easily maintainable and tracked in version control system. You will provide task estimates, level of complexity assessment. You will ensure tasks get executed on time and to required standards. You will pass on knowledge of various technologies to other team members and to other functions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree on Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Deep knowledge of software engineering practices and principles.
- Full-Stack experience is preferred
- Strong experience developing applications in the development environment using technology stack such as Java, Spring, Groovy, Grails, GORM, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, AngularJS 2+, BrowserStack, etc.
- Experience in dynamic languages such as PHP, Ruby, NodeJS, etc. is preferable, not required
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast pace, Agile software development environment having close interaction with technical and product owners
- Experience using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) is desired
- Agile/XP development experience: Test driven development, weekly delivery, collaborative planning
- Highly experienced in delivering commercial grade software globally
- Has been pro-active in creating better user experience, consumer value proposition
- Understands gaps in knowledge and has ability to source training online
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
- Strong Analytical and skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must work both independently and part of internal & external teams; ensuring that actions are aligned with group/company strategy.
- Must be solution oriented - ultimately find and implement the best fit solution to address the requirement on time.
- Willingness to work outside of core hours on an ongoing basis to ensure aggressive deadlines are met and solutions are delivered to the highest standards possible.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.