Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will exhibit solid foundation of programming practices. You will demonstrate the ability to prioritize work and meet multiple project deadlines. You will also navigate and adapt quickly to a dynamic and collaborative work environment. You will assist with the learning and deploy new technologies as needed. You will liaise with the project architect and/ or technical support teams to confirm and substantiate.
What We Are Looking For:
- Java/J2ee - Experience working on Java applications, excellent grasp of the language and Object Oriented concepts
- Spring - Basic knowledge of concepts required, extensive experience preferred
- Hibernate - Solid working knowledge required
- Web Services knowledge (top-down / wsdl-first approach)
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge of Postgress database is preferred
- Knowledge of complex infrastructure and experience
- PCF experience is nice to have
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.