Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with test automation? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Software QA/Test-Intermediate position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong CS fundamentals with a BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant test automation experience.
- Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: Objective C, Swift, Java C#, or C
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Strong programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills for iOS mobile apps.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Xcode bot server or other related development / test tools.
- Experience designing and delivering original test tools and frameworks to solve unique problems or address existing problems in an innovative way.
- Experience working on a fast-paced, Agile team.
- Experience with AppStore build, approval, and launch cycle for iOS apps
- Have strong interpersonal skills, writing, and communication skills, as well as a dedication to improving software quality
- Experience with test planning, designing tests cases and scenarios.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.