Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SharePoint Online? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a SharePoint Consultant - Engineering position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support the current environment and develop new solutions for the business. You should be able to troubleshoot errors and resolve within policy\security scope. You will also work with the end user base as requested to resolve issues and develop solutions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience supporting end users in a SharePoint Online environment
- Support the creation of SharePoint Sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows
- Support End user access requests to SharePoint through a SharePoint ticketing system
- Maintain FAQs, Knowledge Base and Standard Operating Procedures, and SharePoint documentation
- Maintain the internal SharePoint ticketing system and SharePoint Access request process
- Ability to create and support complex InfoPath forms that integrate with SharePoint Designer 2013 workflows and features
- Ability to create, design and manage content, customization, forms, and custom workflows in SharePoint Online
- Ability to effectively manage and assign SharePoint permissions at a site, list, library, and item level
- Ability to manage SharePoint end user security including the creation of SharePoint groups and the addition of users
- Ability to work with Active Directory to add user accounts and or groups to SharePoint groups
- Ability to analyze business requirements, assess alternatives, develop SharePoint pages, navigation and security to meet business needs
- Advise and consult on best practice site design and web part configuration
- Advise and implement integration points between Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Flow, Power Apps, Power BI and HTML is a plus
- Familiar with SharePoint Farm infrastructure
- Basic understanding of web technologies like CSS, HTML, PowerShell, IIS & SQL
- Experience with Portal site customization, including setting up securities, designing site structure and content types, and publishing of SharePoint Metadata
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Provides technical assistance and instruction to the end user base
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.