Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with technical recruiting? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Technical Recruiter (2 Positions) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for understanding the technical personnel needs of multiple business units, reviewing job requisitions, and preparing and executing recruitment plans. You will source candidates, screens and interviews candidates and partners with managers throughout the recruiting process. You will also communicate candidate status, recommends qualified candidates for positions, and negotiates salaries and start dates with candidates. You will provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments. If selected, you will be required to source candidates using multiple tools that include but are not limited to: applicant tracking system, LinkedIn, social media, employee referrals and your professional network.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis with no remote work.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with entry-level, experienced, and contractor/contingent hires in a corporate and/or consulting environment
- Strong technical background and knowledge with understanding of a variety of technologies including application development, networking, operations, engineering, security and IT support
- Deep and varied sourcing experience and knowledge inclusive of internet, employee referral programs, cold calling/networking techniques and social networking tools
- Previous Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience is required, preferably with iCIMS
- Proven track record working in a high-volume and high-demand recruiting environment
- Experience with coaching and mentoring hiring managers in effective interviewing skills
- Outstanding professional communication skills and proven relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be tenacious yet consistently diplomatic, highly flexible, well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor as required
- Must have reputation for positive impact and outstanding work ethic
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong user knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources, or related field preferred
- Experience working with a VMS, preferably Fieldglass
- Experience as both a corporate and agency recruiter
- Experience with university relations and/or creating diversity based recruiting efforts
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.