Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Software Analysis? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Software Analyst position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be evaluating business requests to determine feasibility, identifying options, and recommending solutions for our data platform and practice. You will assist with interpreting customer requirements into conceptual and logical design specifications. You will also assist with engineering data solutions and recommending changes to our data environment in order to meet our customer's needs.
In this role, you will also be asked to research and present information in response to questions related to business standards. You may participate in testing, identifying potential problems and researching opportunities to minimize complexity. You will actively investigate, interpret, collaborate, understand and document the platform/service functionality from the business perspective. It is imperative that you acknowledge and interpret the business goals, objectives, report improvements through system enhancements, process improvements and issue resolution.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, no remote work
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in a Software Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst or similar IT role
- Ability to analyze and interpret information in a large scale data environment and make suggestions and recommendations for its use
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and try new things
- Ability to run SQL queries over relational and/or non-structured data
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or another Project Tracking System
- Experience with various forms of software testing
- Experience complying with data security standards
- Experience working with enterprise wide systems
- Experience in leading projects from requirements gathering to effectively communicating with the business and IT team members
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to document both system design information and processes
- Ability to identify root cause and conduct initial investigation into problems as they arise
- Must have proven experience in communicating and collaborating with all levels of management
- Ability to partner with team members to communicate a detailed understanding of requirements
- Ability to clearly define and create detailed documentation to describe complex business processes to the lowest level
- Ability to validate that new software release are production ready and provide documentation for it to end users
- Consistently demonstrates personal ownership of tasks, projects and job performance
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Notebooks like Zeppelin, Jupyter, or Databricks
- Experience writing Spark code to do analytics
- Experience with data platforms and data engineering
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.