Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with QSA? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Security Analyst (Gov., Risk, Compliance) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for supporting PCI compliance through the orchestration of the annual assessment, providing consultative services to the organization on Payment Card Industry (PCI DSS) scope and requirements, and continuous improvement of the PCI compliance program. Additionally, you will participate in risk and compliance activities within the Information Security Office as PCI demands allow.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****C2C not allowed, must be W2 of the client****
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 2+ years' experience in a QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) role or must have held PCI ISA (Internal Security Assessor) certification
- 2+ years' experience facilitating external PCI assessments for a Level 1 merchant
- Experience with 3rd party service providers (i.e. payment/hosting) and their role in an annual PCI assessment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Capable of working independently, as well as in team/collaborative setting
- Must have proven experience in working effectively in cross-functional teams and the ability to establish, foster and maintain relationships across the organization
- Experience contributing to the development of objectives to achieve goals in creative and effective ways - operational, tactical and strategic
- Must demonstrate strong documentation, communication skills, and proven ability to deliver formal and informal presentations to a diverse audience
- Must be detail oriented combined with strong project management skills including project planning, directing project activities, and leading project teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and complex assignments and tasks for self and team members, ensuring deadlines are met
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Certifications such as: CISA, CISSP, CISM
- Knowledge of European laws and regulations (GDPR)
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, OR extensive security experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.