Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Recruitment? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition position in St. Louis, Missouri.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide senior leadership for the team assigned to IT recruiting, selection and tracking of all internal and external hires, and temporary contract support. As Senior Manager, you will have 4-5 direct reports and will report to the Department Manager - Talent Acquisition for IT. You will build distinctive and new programs to ramp up quickly, create unique pipelines and drive entry level as well as experienced IT professional career opportunities. You will be tracking and trending through extensive reporting is essential to this role, to leverage internal team performance, all external support, and to maintain reasonable cost structures. You will also work directly with external vendors to establish and drive an effective partnership in support of a large and complex contingent labor workforce. This will include confirming the EHI framework for the process, negotiating terms, offering performance updates, and managing quality and timely placement expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, ALL REQUIREMENTS BELOW MUST BE MET, no remote work.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5-7+ years' experience in effective leadership of a results-driven recruiting team
- 2+ yrs experience supporting contingent workforce with focus on vendor management
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Talent Acquisition and Contingent Workforce field, within the IT industry preferred
- Past experience navigating successfully in a large, complex corporate environment
- Past experience supporting national and/or global business units
- Ability to lead through influence and consultative approach
- Solid knowledge of all recruiting technology platforms a must
- Experience in developing solid sourcing plans with referral sources including disability and veteran service organizations
- Requires strong operational and process focus in support of vision, mission and strategic objectives
- Experience in leading a team and driving team to maximum performance
- Proven success supporting senior leadership and executive recruiting strategies
- Prior experience building and successfully managing a budget or forecast for recruiting
- Solid understanding of Employment Law required with the aptitude to develop knowledge of Organizational Development, Immigration and Compensation.
- Past experience aligning most critical KPIs and metrics to performance
- A driver orientation with quick and effective judgment in decision making
- Ethical, balanced, yet shrewd negotiation skills
- Team and goal centered leadership style
- Effective campus relations and college recruiting strategies
- Proven experience framing, building and launching new and significant staffing strategies
- Strong, confident, and compelling presentation skills with any size audience
- Intermediate or advanced Excel and MS Office Suite
- Command of online recruiting, social networking, candidate management tools, and MS Office Suite
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Combination of corporate and agency talent acquisition experience
- Experience leading SOW contract negotiations
- Experience in Fieldglass, iCIMS, Workday
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.