Technology Partners is growing and we are looking to add an ambitious and driven Recruiter to our Staffing team! You will work with one of the IT Staffing industry's top recruiting teams in order to help companies of all sizes identify their talent goals as well as procure team members to meet those objectives.
Here's what makes the culture at Technology Partners different:
- We purposefully foster growth and development, with team members who want to push themselves and the team to support them as they grow.
- We encourage an environment that is fast-paced but also friendly, valuing pride of ownership, integrity, and hard work.
- We balance working hard on the job with a healthy and full life at home with family and friends (winning us the 2018 St. Louis Post Dispatch Top Workplaces for Work/Life Flexibility).
- We create an ecosystem of mutual wins that empowers everyone to make a direct impact on the success of the company.
Our ideal team member possesses the following experience and competencies:
- Fluency in working with applicant tracking systems
- Passive recruiting, social networking, and job board posting expertise
- Customer service excellence with a solid work ethic
- Interpersonal communication skills and a value for transparency and internal relationship building
- A drive to achieve specific and measurable goals
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelors Degree
- Familiarity with sites such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Dice, etc.
- Knowledge of on-line recruiting tools
- Recruiting experience
- IT Recruiting experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.