Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Selenium? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a QA Automation Selenium Test Engineer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will analyze existing manual test scenarios/cases in preparation to automate. You will create, execute and maintain new automated test scenarios/cases using Selenium utilizing Java. You will manage execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. You will also define test data sets for new automated test scenarios/cases using Selenium. You will interact with the business and development teams to understand the testing needs to define and manage the test automation process. You will evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions. You will also collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation.
What We Are Looking For:
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Deep understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of Mobile Test Automation utilizing Appium
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (Unit, Integration, Smoke, System, Browser compatibility, etc.) is required
- Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools is required
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Prefer 3-5 years of proven experience as a automation test engineer utilizing Java
- 1-3 years of experience building effective test automation solutions with Selenium and utilizing Selenium Grid
- I-os and Android native app experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to find creative solutions. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and character
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.