Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Agile software development methods and techniques? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Program Manager - Master position.
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Agile Coach you would help define the path to success for teams, customizing the solutions to the challenges in each team, and measuring the outcomes of each activity.
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience as an Agile Coach with a successful track record of leading the implementation of Agile software development methods and techniques.
- Experience in facilitating organizational and cultural change, and experience in the implementation and execution of Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe.
- Experience leading and managing complex, large-scale, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects with a successful track record of delivery.
- Solid understanding of the Software/Project Management Lifecycle (SDLC/PMLC) and program and project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience working with both engineering/technical team and product/business team members.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product, Engineering, or Quality Assurance Manager.
- Expert user of Jira and/or comparable tools (e.g., VersionOne, Rally or CA Clarity Agile).
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.