Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with product management? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Product Owner - Senior position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar discipline, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years product management or business analyst experience is required.
- Experience with SAPs Plant Maintenance functionality (SAP-PM) SAPs Plant Maintenance functionality (SAP-PM)
- Experience with SMP (Syclo)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- SAP Business Objects -Experience with BI launch pad reports is highly desired
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
- Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
- Experience with Terra-data
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.