Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Product management or design? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Product Owner - Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will set product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to technical, to the user experience. You will also define a product vision and strategy Develop strategies and plans for product delivery. You will collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design. You will also collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable. You will also collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability. You will interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience with delivering multi-channel marketing automation capabilities ( Web , Email , Mobile ) for a large scale organization. Experience with multi stage journey focused campaign automation.
- Experience with Email marketing, Design best practices, governance and compliance (CAN SPAM etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and Audience Manager.
- Experience with data driven performance measurement of campaign, Tagging and Tracking.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as necessary
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/ or tag management best practices.
- Proficient with data analysis and design
- Experience in the agriculture or biotech industry.
- Experience with agile methodology or SCRUM.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.