Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Oracle database administration? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Oracle DBA position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will focus on designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, documenting, and supporting production databases and data dictionaries in compliance with application specifications. Additionally, you will monitor daily database activities including performance, growth, tuning, and security configurations.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed for this role, work must be done in St. Louis, no relo provided.
- Minimum of three years Oracle database administration experience in a fast-moving production environment
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL tuning and optimization of query plans
- Experience implementing and maintaining database backup and recovery strategies with Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience monitoring daily database activities, tuning configurations for optimal performance, and allocating disk storage space as needed
- Proven ability to create and maintain UNIX scripts
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation and perform night and weekend maintenance
- Willing to quickly learn new technologies, platforms, and applications
- Experience with ASM is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence is a plus
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including documentation
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and other relational databases is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.