Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience in mobile development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Mobile Developer (Full Stack) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and support geospatial mapping and data collection using mobile devices for Breeding and Product Supply.
What We Are Looking For:
- iOS (Swift/Objective C, knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines) and/or Android and/or Android (Kotlin, Java, Android API, Android material design), React Native.
- Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
- Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking rapid feedback
- Developing mobile applications in iOS (Swift/Objective C, knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines) and/or Android and/or Android (Kotlin, Java, Android API, Android material design).
- Experience with development concepts like Internationalization, peripheral integration, enterprise deployment, Core Data/SQLite, mobile application security, testing automation
- Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java, Scala and/or NodeJS
- System design with SOA/REST/Microservices
- Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, Mocha, Jasmine, Chai)
- Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience developing iOS and Android applications
- Agriculture domain knowledge
- Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems user and functional experience, SDE and spatial analysis experience
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
- Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.