Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Full Stack development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Mobile Developer (Full Stack) - Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing, and deployment. You will be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day. You will be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don't know, and willing to receive and give constructive feedback. You will collaborate closely with team members and the business community. You will think through hard problems and work with a team to make them a reality. You will also take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and constantly innovating. You will develop native iOS applications and frameworks and potentially work on Android apps, backend services, and web applications.
What We Are Looking For:
- Working in a collaborative and agile development environment
- Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
- Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking rapid feedback
- Building mobile or web apps in a modern language. Specifically, you should be skilled at one or more of the following:
- Native iOS development using Swift (or Objective-C)
- Native Android development using Kotlin (or Java)
- Back-end service development with languages/frameworks like Node.js, Scala/Akka, Go, or Python
- Detailed technical problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Writing automated unit tests (e.g. using XCTest, JUnit, ScalaTest, Mocha, Jasmine, Chai)
- Relational database design and access (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL)
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Open-source contributions or a published web or mobile app we can look at
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
- Microservice design using REST or GraphQL
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with geospatial or agricultural domains
- Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch)
- Experience writing other automated tests such as integration, functional, and UI tests
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.