Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with mobile development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Mobile Developer (Full Stack) - Expert position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing, and deployment. You will be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day. You will be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don't know and willing to receive and give constructive feedback. You will collaborate closely with team members and the business community. You will think through hard problems and work with a team to make them a reality. You will also take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and constantly innovating.
What We Are Looking For:
- Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
- Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking rapid feedback
- Developing mobile applications in iOS (Swift/Objective C, knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines) and/or Android and/or Android (Kotlin, Java, Android API, Android material design).
- Experience with development concepts like Internationalization, peripheral integration, enterprise deployment, Core Data/SQLite, mobile application security, testing automation
- Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java, Scala and/or NodeJS
- System design with SOA/REST/Microservices
- Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, Mocha, Jasmine, Chai)
- Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience developing iOS and Android applications
- Agriculture domain knowledge
- Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems user and functional experience, SDE and spatial analysis experience
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
- Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
- Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.