Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with MicroStrategy? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a MicroStrategy IS Administrator position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement and maintain security integration with Active Directory, manage server components, and proactively monitor application resources. You will be upgrading a MicroStrategy platform. You will do deployment of MicroStrategy objects through the SDLC from Development to QA to Production environments. You will do SSO/Server Authentication Setup & Administration. You will work with Admin tools such as Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, Integrity Manager. You will continually monitor and tune the performance of the platform. You will screen MicroStrategy job performances for capacity planning. You will manage, Troubleshoot and review MicroStrategy iServer log files. You will do iCube management and monitoring. You will support back-up and recovery activities. You will define and Perform Disaster Recovery Strategies. You will also train and mentor less senior team members and business users.
What We Are Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years recent MicroStrategy Administration experience
- Strong knowledge of MicroStrategy Architecture, SDLC, Project Creation and Security
- Intimate knowledge of fully integrated AD/Kerberos authentication
- Experience in MSTR Web and Mobile installation, configuration and maintenance on clustered environment on Windows, UNIX, LINUX environments
- MicroStrategy Certified Administrator highly desired
- Hands on experience in developing Public Objects like reports, filters, prompts, metrics, templates, consolidations, custom groups, cubes, etc
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, & dashboards
- Preferred experience in building and developing reporting solutions on MicroStrategy BI
- Experience in creation and maintenance of In Memory cubes.
- Knowledge of integration using the MicroStrategy SDK for Mobile, Authentication and UI Customizations
- Experience with creating and troubleshooting shell, UNIX, and batch scripts
- Experience with Change Management Tools
- Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills and proactive attitude.
- Experienced in admin functionalities of MSTR such as setting up New Projects, User creation, ACL, Security Groups, Roles, Movement of objects using Object Manager
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.