Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Software Analysis? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for a Lead Software Analyst position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for evaluating business requests to determine feasibility, identifying options, and recommending solutions for software development or enhancements. You will assist with interpreting customer requirements into conceptual and logical design specifications. You will also assist with developing interfaces and prototypes, recommending changes to meet requirements, and researching and documenting application/services issues. You will be in a position to provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed. No Remote work.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 4+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio 2010
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or another Project Tracking System
- Familiarity with regression testing, release testing, and/or troubleshooting system issues
- Experience complying with data security standards
- Experience working with enterprise wide systems
- Experience in leading projects from requirements gathering to effectively communicating with the business and IT team members
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to document both system design information and processes
- Ability to identify root cause and conduct initial investigation into problems as they arise
- Must have proven experience in communicating and collaborating with all levels of management
- Ability to partner with software development team members to communicate a detailed understanding of requirements
- Ability to clearly define and create detailed documentation to describe complex business processes to the lowest level
- Ability to validate that new software release are production ready and provide documentation for it to end users
- Consistently demonstrates personal ownership of tasks, projects and job performance
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Rental applications is preferred
- Experience working with Agile methodology or KANBAN is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.