Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with project management? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Scrum Manager - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint demos. You will assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed. You will also ensure cross-team coordination. You will reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal. You will maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing (i.e. backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition). You will also ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams. You will liaise with the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. You will also foster better communication between the disciplines. You will also act as a project manager when necessary.
What We Are Looking For:
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Advanced ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering projects in the type of environment (App Dev, Infrastructure, Integration etc.) as specified in the posting
- Advanced leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including presentations and negotiations with Senior IT and Business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to craft and present clear, concise and convincing messages appropriately targeted to the specific audience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate status and issues effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization
- Expert-level in one or more project management tools, such as MS Project
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office: Advanced knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of Access Working knowledge of SharePoint and Visio required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related field (or equivalent working experience)
- 5+ years of previous project management experience would be typical for someone to reach this skill level
- 6-8 years of overall IT experience is typical for this skill level
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.