Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT recruitment? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Recruiter position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with one of the industry's top staffing teams in order to help companies of all sizes identify their talent goals, as well as to procure team members to meet those objectives.
What We Are Looking For:
- Fluency in working with applicant tracking systems
- Passive recruiting, social networking, and job board posting expertise
- Customer service excellence with a solid work ethic
- Interpersonal communication skills, a value for transparency, and a desire for building internal relationships
- A drive to achieve specific and measurable goals
- An interest in Account Management
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with sites such as LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Dice, etc.
- Knowledge of online recruiting tools
- Recruiting experience
- Creative Recruiting experience
- Self-driven and self-managed work ethic
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.