Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Copado? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Infrastructure Process Mgr. (Release Mgmt.) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of Salesforce release execution, support Sandbox refreshes, Copado adaption, and manual releases automation. You will be curious, proactive and innovative. Learn mobile and Oracle release process as time permits. You will be ego-less! You will ask for help, be willing to admit what you don't know and willing to receive and give constructive feedback. You will also collaborate closely with team members and the business community. You will think through hard problems and work with a team to make them a reality. You will think of process improvements, enhance existing tools for improving productivity.
What We Are Looking For:
- Maintain release queue, prepare deployment plans, work with agile teams with collaborative approach
- Understand Salesforce application architecture, complexities, components and dependencies
- Understand Salesforce instances maintenance, refresh, upgrades, account management etc.
- Understand using change sets, ANT, Eclipse, data loader, App Exchange etc.
- Committing Metadata to GITHUB and deployments via API and GIT.
- Understand Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Community cloud.
- Execute Salesforce application promotions in production environment primarily and assist with other environments if required
- Maintain Salesforce sandboxes, plan, coordinate and execute data refresh activities
- Be flexible and willing to support weekend and after hour releases when needed
- Willing to work on-call and/or shift schedule
- Maintain application landscape documentation and contribute to automation and process improvement efforts as applicable
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Salesforce deployment, sandbox maintenance and Salesforce release experience
- Hands on experience with ANT and GITHUB
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration activities
- Willing to learn Salesforce deployment process and release automation customized for our company
- Willing to learn Monsanto other technology releases such as oracle, mobile web etc.
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to customer needs
- Willing to work extended hours when needed
- Sharing/mentoring/learning capabilities
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Attention to detail, strong documentation and organization skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.