Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with platform engineering and system administration? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Infrastructure Engineer (End Point) - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide platform engineering and system administration for Global Digital Marketing deployments and projects. You will collaborate with team members on assigned tasks and projects related to assembly, debugging, installation, training, support, and enhancement of Global Digital Marketing platforms. You will also collaborate with internal technical platform teams to continue finding new areas that can be improved. You will ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and well integrated. You will apply and promote the use of patterns, optimized architectures, best practices, and processes. You will also identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3 years of IT experience with at least 2 years of working in an enterprise setting.
- Experience configuring and supporting *aaS environments, provisioning and decommissioning resources, monitoring utilization and making adjustments in accordance with SOPs and policies.
- 1 years hands on Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager. Experience managing full application stacks.
- Software installation, configuration, and patching experience.
- Experience with source code management and continuous integration.
- Experience with network administration/engineering. Experience with system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools.
- Strong understanding of firewall architectures, networking, and cloud security concepts.
- Understanding of Adobe Experience Manager technology stacks like JCR content repository and OSGI.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must have a proven track record of working independently and collaboratively.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related areas.
- 1-2 years hands on experience with multiple languages and technologies including Java, Node.js, Python, Bash, MySql, and Postgres.
- Experience setting up OSGI configuration. Experience migrating content and digital assets into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) environment.
- Experience working with and delivering projects using Agile methodologies. Experience installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible automation / orchestration (or similar) experience. Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas clearly through verbal, graphic, and written communication.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.