Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Director--Business Administration position.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 9+ years leading multiple teams through managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods, or staffing
- Proven experience and knowledge developed from working in a centralized financial systems environment (payables, receivables, cash management, etc.), preferably with experience in transitioning from a decentralized financial systems approach to a centralized model within a global enterprise-market organization
- Extensive experience managing PeopleSoft Financials and additional, preferred experience managing a cloud financials suite (i.e. Oracle Financials Cloud, Workday Financial Management)
- Demonstrated past success in optimizing existing environments while thoughtfully considering and implementing additional features to support overall solution framework
- Demonstrated an ability to successfully transform and expand existing, specific approaches into comprehensive total solutions approach
- Proven ability to establish global strategic objectives (short and long-term) and drive implementation of tactical plans and objectives
- Demonstrated success in achieving desired outcomes of global, complex projects
- Ability to attract and develop employees capable of achieving the goals and objectives of the company; past success identifying and targeting talent for new opportunities for further individual and organizational development
- Comprehensive and effective performance management approach, including a commitment to following through on performance requirements; building and leading a talent pool with skills needed to improve performance; and succession planning
- Superior negotiation skills and ability to influence both internal and external customers, senior level IT and business leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization
- Exceptional ability to manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts/SOWs measuring key performance indicators
- Ability to successfully lead, define, and manage service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
- Ability to foster and maintain outstanding business executive relationships across various constituents to promote understanding and produce results
- Exceptional ability to communicate and champion the strategic direction of the organization including the ability to articulate a clear, concise strategic vision and direction of the company
- Adept in establishing clear, near- and long-term financial goals for multiple departments and/or areas
- Proven success establishing a principled style of leadership consistent with EHI values such as ethics, integrity, and operational excellence
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree and 9+ years of related experience OR combination of education and experience
- Expertise in PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle Financials Cloud, Workday Financial Management, other cloud financials suites
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.