Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with large data sets? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Business Analyst - Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop custom content to support, and enhance, Security Operation Center monitoring, detection, and investigative capabilities. You will leverage agile concepts and Kanban methodology to develop content. You will also lead small projects to delivery by established deadlines. You will utilize the DFIR Content Governance site to ensure all custom content is inventoried and compliant with DFIR processes and best practices. You will manage the lifecycle of all content to include periodic review of all content and regression testing. You will be able to work with primary and secondary stakeholders to create content, dashboards, or reports that meet their requirements. You will engage with owners of new technologies to facilitate data onboarding. You will perform data parsing and normalization functions against disparate data sets. You will present graphic models for presentation to decision makers. You will also deliver work product demonstrations for review and acceptance.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to create advanced Splunk custom queries, reports, dashboards, visualizations, and alerts (min 3+ yrs direct experience).
- Ability to incorporate transforms, drilldowns and workflow actions into search content.
- Experience working with large data sets (min 3+ yrs direct experience).
- Understanding of statistical learning models for data analysis (min 1+ yrs experience).
- Ability to develop and apply data models to network, application, and system event data for the purpose of identifying anomalies, trends and to produce forecasts in support of device health, performance and utilization, and security monitoring and alerting services. (min 1+ yrs experience)
- Ability to research and recommend Splunk technical add-ons, applications, and workflow enhancements in line with organization strategies. (min. 3+ yrs experience)
- Understand windows logging taxonomy and event IDs (min 1+ yrs experience)
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python and PowerShell.
- Must be process and detailed oriented and possess good documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile concepts.
- Familiarity with cyber security issues and incident response techniques.
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to diagnose/troubleshoot technical issues.
- Familiarity with network security, basic routing principles and networking fundamentals, and well-known protocols and services (e.g. FTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP).
- Ability to fully utilize MS Office pro
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.