Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT business solutions? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Architect-Senior position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working with business and technology leads to develop and maintain business capability roadmaps, journey maps, and other HCD artifacts. You will be creating operational and strategic views of the business that facilitate improved decision-making, coordinate diverse initiatives, and accelerate the pace of change. You will coordinate and prioritize business process improvement efforts across the organization. You will provide functional oversight across all business processes & business capability inventory. You will ensure business process alignment across business segments. You will identify capabilities and align experience with objectives, values and KPIs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of a BS degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of experience in related business, scientific, or technical disciplines
- Experience working in business operations or quality assurance and demonstrated strong business and digital acumen.
- Practical experience implementing business process, governance, and standards
- Expert communication and facilitation skills at a senior leadership level
- Strong conceptual thinker with high-level modeling skills
- The ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to be decisive while working cooperatively with others
- Ability to design and facilitate the group and individual sessions, including the collection of data and the ability to analyze and synthesize data captured
- Ability to design and facilitate feedback sessions in a non-leading unbiased manner with the ability to prioritize, gain consensus, and alignment
- Ability to facilitate and partner with business stakeholders to identify business KPIs, ensure alignment of initiative objectives with organizational strategy
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- An advanced degree or equivalent experience and at least 10 years of experience in related business or technical disciplines
- Strong understanding of genetics and plant biology
- Proven experience with emerging enterprise technologies that can be applied to global business solutions
- Strong working knowledge and/or experience developing IT based business solutions in a large matrixed organization
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Human Centered Design/Design Thinking principals and methods
- Demonstrate foresight to visualize solutions and anticipate the impact of change
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.