Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with application engineering? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IT Application Engineer - Lead position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes Increase productivity by implementing tools and processes. You will serve as the technology go-to person on any technical questions. You will also resolve complex technical issues. You will ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards. You will design and build prototypes i.e. the Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system. You will define physical program units and data structures based on the logical model to satisfy the requirements of the application. You will also prepare deployment and post-deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution. You will interact with architects, analysts, project managers, developers, customer representatives, and QA managers to ensure that application solution meets customer needs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Over 10 years of work experience in application engineering
- Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments
- Strong expertise in related technical stack
- College degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field
- Exposure with development methodologies is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate requirements meetings
- Promote consensus on a high level view of the project and drill down into the details to obtain the requirements
- Perform thorough interviews with project stakeholders to develop requirements and design
- Ability to document project issues, risks, assumptions and requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues
- Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process
- Consistently deliver project status and time tracking regularly to management
- Conduct comprehensive requirements reviews with project stakeholders, development and QA teams
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with health care industry very helpful Strong customer service focus
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.