Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Check Point Provider-1? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IS Security (General)-Senior position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5 + years of experience supporting IT Security infrastructure service in 5 or more of the following technologies (Firewalls, VPN, web filtering proxies, Email Gateways, Anti-Virus, Encryption, Privileged Access management, DNS, Data Loss Prevention, PKI, Load Balancers)
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- 5+ years of experience in working with Check Point Provider-1 environment.
- Experience supporting globally deployed Checkpoint firewall environment.
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting firewalls at command level
- 5 years experience in operations/support in Checkpoint Firewalls, setting up and troubleshooting business partner vpn tunnels is desired.
- Prior experience working on Forcepoint/Websense Triton environment is preferred.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of networking and security experience
- Expert level troubleshooting skills at all layers of the OSI Model.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation
- Time management skills with proven ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks.
- Advanced level understanding of TCP/IP and the common network protocols
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Broad understanding of all aspects of IT and enterprise systems interoperability.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, and VMware is a plus.
- Strong background in supporting network and security technologies
- Prior support experience with Load Balancers, Active Directory , Mobility is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.