Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IS? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an IS Experienced Architect; Design Leads/Researchers position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with various stakeholders to plan, research, and facilitate design thinking/human-centered design activities for service and products across digital and non-digital touch points. Activities could range from short consultations, design sprints, to longer-term engagements dependent on business needs and the architect's insights. You will apply human-centric design principles and tools to clarify problems, create shared alignment, and craft appropriate solutions that have the human experience at the forefront.
What We Are Looking For:
- Facilitate intake discussions with business stakeholders and craft appropriate plans
- Facilitate design thinking sessions with cross discipline teams, potentially including: GV design sprints, journey mapping / service design blueprints workshops, low fidelity rapid prototyping, and similar activities
- Facilitate qualitative research including contextual inquiries, interviews, UX testing, and similar
- Create associated artifacts in low to mid fidelity and partner for higher fidelity
- Present findings to various level of leadership including division and lines of business leads
- Embrace ambiguity and apply strong partnership skills to find solutions that balance desirability, viability, and feasibility
- A hunger to make the world better for humans within complex scenarios
- Bachelor's degree or higher in psychology, human factors, HCD, interaction design, service design, marketing, instructional design, digital arts, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record of exceptional human centricity
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Ability to conduct quantitative in addition to qualitative research
- Graphic design and ability to craft high fidelity artifacts and prototypes with online portfolio
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.