Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Sr Java Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a part of agile projects of various sizes. He/she will develop software as a member of a development team. The incumbent is responsible for implementation/unit testing and support of internal software applications for use by researchers and scientists. You will develop software for lab support systems used in the R&D of in-vitro diagnostic medical devices. You will contribute to the development of specific products within the given schedule, budget, and scope constraints. You will ensure that deliverables are developed and documented compliant with established company design control and relevant regulatory statutes. You will also meet targeted go-live dates and ensure customer's full satisfaction.
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years of overall software development experience
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 5+ years OO analysis and design experience using Design Patterns
- 5+ years experience with the design and development of relational databases
- 5+ years experience developing multi-tier and client-server applications
- Understanding of agile software development (e.g. SCRUM, TDD)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic contributor - proactively delivers high quality results
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of the team
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree is required.
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- MS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience with developing in an FDA-regulated environment.
- Experience with Angular UI Router, Gulp, NPM
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.