Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Mobile application development? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for a Front-End Developer position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects and new test projects. You will have a track record of demonstrating true front-end production skills, working on making our CSS and build systems flexible and reliable, and helping us push the envelope in our consumer-focused environment.
What We Are Looking For:
- Mobile application development, iOS and android
- Pull various data sources and APIs together
- Work with fellow developers and IS/IT group to ensure architecturally compliant on-time software delivery.
- Function as SME supporting mobile application portfolio.
- Constantly seeking out technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technologies.
- Able to interface with our clients and making technical recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate clearly in a team with a diverse set of skills.
- Helping evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks and mobile enterprise application platform
- Bridging gap between elegant front end design and enterprise back end architectures
- Experienced in Real Time Video and consuming REST services for mobile applications.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.