Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience as an Enterprise Architect? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Enterprise Architect position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will analyze, influence, and translate business requirements into architectural blueprints that align with our overall technology vision. You may also be asked to contribute to the global IT architecture strategies. You will use your technical knowledge to define the architecture that meets short and long-term requirements. An Enterprise Architect also creates technical roadmaps and solutions in alignment with the organization's long-range technology vision. This role also contributes to the development of strategic planning for the department and communicates a clear concise strategic vision. As an Enterprise Architect, you will guard the organization against technological pitfalls by applying expertise to differentiate high impact from low-value or fad trends in design. You will collaborate with Engineers across multiple solutions to ensure that the technologies are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately and support the company vision and strategy.
You will design and architect innovative solutions for the Endpoint Technology Solutions department. Partnership with other Enterprise Engineers and Architects will be vital in developing comprehensive technology strategies. Your focus will include modern collaboration, productivity and messaging, corporate and BYOD device architecture, virtual desktop infrastructure, internal/external endpoint connectivity, authentication, and access.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed, work must be done in St. Louis.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 11 years of experience in business requirements engineering, solution architecture, design, development, and deployment of large-scale business software solutions
- Proven experience leading the development of global architectural strategies and roadmaps for solutions that solve business problems, is scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business
- Must have experience in leading-edge, advanced service-oriented architectures
- Must have experience evaluating modern technologies
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits high energy, strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment; balances strategic against tactical planning
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around leading change with the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Must possess a high degree of impact and strategic influence and constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Working knowledge of:
- Security principals
- Networking principals
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure principals
- On-premise Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Conditional Access and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Office 365
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure RMS and Azure Information Protection
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Print Services
- Microsoft SCCM
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.