Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 3--Java position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with the team to enforce the full lifecycle of the vehicle from the time our cars are ordered to when they are finally sold as used vehicles. The Vehicle Management team works closely with many different clients and service focused teams including rental client teams such as tablets, kiosks, mobile applications and rental application systems to rent, track and maintain our fleet. In the next fiscal year, there will be several new initiatives that will focus on simplifying our vehicle solution as well as continuing to expand the mobile solutions needed to maintain our fleet.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing, modifying and implementing elements of technology to solve business problems. You will work with a team to test, research and investigate technology and assist with the requirements gathering of the solutions. We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5 or more years of related experience
- 3 or more years of programming experience using Java
- 3 or more years of experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- 3 or more years of experience creating and implementing SQL
- 3 or more years of experience with Web Services
- 3 or more years of experience with HTML & CSS
- 1 or more years of experience programming in Angular
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Must have knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Must have proven experience in Unix operating systems
- Must have a deep understanding with configuring WebLogic servers
- Must have proven experience with Microsoft Office desktop applications software
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate across various IT teams and Business stakeholders
- Must have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change, and the ability to create a collaborative atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Experience with Struts or Spring MVC framework
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience with Oracle database environment
- Experience with Tomcat server configuration
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.