Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with IT infrastructure? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 3, Network position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and deploying state-of-the-art network security solutions across our client's multiple data centers that meet business needs. You will lead design discussions with a talented team of five other network engineers, as well as interface with engineers, architects, and information security professionals from across the IT organization. You will provide management with recommendations and proposals to resolve issues, explain solutions, establish technology road maps, and schedule work. You will represent your area of responsibility in technical discussions and presentations with other IT teams. You will also act as an escalation point for lesser experienced engineers, reviewing their work, guiding them in creating solutions, and introducing them to new technology concepts.
What We Are Looking For:
- ***************C2C NOT ALLOWED, MUST BE OUR W2****************
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT infrastructure as a Network Security Engineer, or in a similar role
- 2+ years of design and deployment experience with Palo Alto systems
- If local, must be able to travel between St. Louis campuses
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills that result in conclusive recommendations and decisions
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, integrity and accountability
- Must be comfortable and effective at presenting to various audiences
- Must have strong team work qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with peers, vendors, senior management, and other departments within IT
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Flexible schedule to accommodate after-hour implementation of system modifications and to respond to incident issues within your assigned area
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Broad infrastructure domain knowledge (network, systems, storage, database, security, monitoring, data centers)
- Scripting or other automation experience in an infrastructure environment
- Familiar with Cisco ACI, F5, and Infoblox DDI products
- Experience with packet capturing and protocol analysis (TCP, UDP, ICMP, packet dissection, etc.)
- Experience working in Internet Firewall and DMZ environments
- Experience with VPN technology
- Experience in a large multi-tiered DNS and DHCP infrastructure
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.