Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Network Engineering? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 3, Network (Voice/Data) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****C2C not allowed, must be W2 of client
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5+ years' of Network Engineering experience
- 3+ years' experience in Voice over IP technologies in design, implementation and support capacities
- Previous experience with QoS design, SIP & RTP Protocols, and Voice Codecs
- Understanding of key voice quality metrics including delay, jitter, and packet loss
- Must have proven experience in routing and switching in large complex networks
- Must have recent network design experience or strong network configuration experience
- Previous experience configuring/administering LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware such as routers, switches, VPN and firewalls
- Previous experience testing and analyzing software releases impact to network security
- Adept at improving outcomes through proactive coaching and development at all levels
- Established teamwork and leadership skills needed to participate in, and coordinate a variety of efforts
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly write process, analysis, and solution documentation
- Proven ability to accurately interpret, document, and deliver customer requirements
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) experience
- Previous experience with cloud based Unified Communications environments
- Previous experience with VoIP in a WAN branch environment
- CCNA and/or CCNP certifications with Collaboration
- CCDA and/or CCDP certifications with Collaboration
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.