Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with automation test scripts? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2: Test Automation position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be developing professional expertise. You will be focusing on strategic and tactical activities. You will also be participating on project teams. You will be developing strategies and working plans for team tasks. You will be working on large strategic, complex assignments. You will be preparing and delivering informal presentations to the team. You will be helping to create the development of standards, processes, and procedures. You will also be establishing and fostering one-on-one relationships within and outside the department.
What We Are Looking For:
- *****C2C Not Allowed
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience building and executing automated tests suites for webservices
- 2+ years of experience building automation test scripts from scratch
- Experience creating and maintaining complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology (Waterfall, Agile preferred)
- Experience designing, producing, executing, and maintaining complex automated test plans and test cases based on requirements and specifications
- Experience assessing and evaluating quality assurance test requirements to determine scope of functionality to be covered by the automated testing suite
- Experience maintaining documentation on automation modifications and updates
- Experiencing performing manual testing
- Experience identifying and implementing where task automation and process improvements can add value
- Experience working closely with development and test teams to ensure the final code delivery meets product, quality and performance standards
- Experience coordinating and/or conducting re-testing after defects are addressed, and summarizing and publishing test results for internal customers
- Experience maintaining established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality service
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Development background with Java, distributed systems, web based platforms, etc.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with the Atlassian suite to include: Jira, Zephyr, BitBucket (Git)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.