Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Java? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Our client is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2: Java position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of Java based software development experience
- Experience with Web Services (REST, JSON, AJAX, and XML)
- Experience creating and implementing SQL
- Experience with 3-tier web application development technologies: Struts 2, Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC), Hibernate, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit
- Experience with Oracle database environment
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Experience with source control systems (such as GIT, SVN)
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resiliency in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- High energy and personal drive
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with utilizing and implementing the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Clover, Stash, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with using Eclipse IDE, Maven and spring-batch
- Experience with scripting under Unix operating systems
- Experience with development of Virtual Services, and Test Automation tools
- Experience working with AWS
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.