Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Node.js? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2--Node.js position.
What We Are Looking For:
- ****Corp to Corp Not Allowed
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Professional development experience and expertise in Node.JS
- Professional Java development experience
- Experience with and knowledge of global messaging applications (email, SMS, phone, etc.)
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to various levels of management and with people with varying technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be willing to offer input and collaborate during design phases of development
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience implementing Twilio API's
- Experience working with SendGrid products
- Knowledge of international messaging laws and regulations
- Experience with Agile, Scrum or similar development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.