Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Online solutions? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Systems position.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of combined engineering experience designing and building SharePoint and SharePoint Online solutions
- Experience within efforts to migrate data into SharePoint Online from file shares and/or alternative cloud storage platforms
- Advanced knowledge and solution design experience in the following technologies
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint hosted forms and workflows
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Office & Office 365
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Established teamwork and leadership skills needed to lead, participate in, and coordinate various efforts
- Ability to clearly write process, analysis, and solution documentation
- Proven ability to accurately interpret, document, and deliver customer requirements
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field preferred
- Experience in any of the following will be a plus:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Skype for Business
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, and other Internet browsers
- User Communication / Training
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.