Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience engineering and managing Windows virtual desktops? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Systems (Citrix/Virtual Desktop) position.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years' experience with incident and problem management
- 3+ years' experience engineering and managing Windows virtual desktops (Windows 7/8/10, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Terminal Server)
- 3+ years' experience engineering and managing Citrix or Terminal Server infrastructures
- Proficiency supporting current versions of:
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Windows printers/printing
- Thin clients
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix Provisioning server
- Ability to produce clear procedural, technical, and report documentation
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences, including technical and non-technical individuals
- Proven initiative and ownership in solving problems
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- VBScript or Powershell scripting experience
- Virtual desktop experience in an environment supporting more than 5,000 users
- Virtual desktop experience in and environment supporting users in different geographical regions
- Experience supporting a growing consumerized environment, with clients accessing the environment via smartphones, tablets, kiosks, etc.
- Experience supporting Microsoft App-V and UE-V technologies
- Experience supporting Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
- Experience with VMWare or XenServer as a virtualization platform
- Experience with enterprise-class storage, such as EMC and NetApp
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.