Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with Active Directory and Group Policy technologies? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Systems (Authentication Services) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
As part of the Authentication Services team, you will provide operational support for multiple platforms and applications reliant on our authentication products. These solutions include but are not limited to Active Directory and Single sign-on (Azure AD & Ping Federate). You will also be responsible for the lifecycle management of supporting services/products, including print hardware and software. You will work with various engineering, application, and business communities to establish and improve processes and procedures related to the underlying technologies and solutions. You will be responsible for leading event, incident, and problem resolution within our class systems architecture ensuring the availability and continuity of our infrastructure resources.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be our W2, *****Corp to Corp Not Allowed. no remote work.
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years experience with base supported technologies: Microsoft Server 2016/2012R2, Active Directory, Server hardware technologies
- 3+ years system engineering experience in a relevant platform
- Experience managing Active Directory and Group Policy technologies
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory with custom SAML services
- Microsoft Print services (2008R2 and 2016)
- Knowledge of Powershell
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, including analyzing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions
- Demonstrated customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Experience with incident and problem resolution
- Established teamwork and leadership skills to lead and participate in resolution of escalated incidents with multiple technology disciplines
- Familiar with basics of operating system theory, associated 3rd party software products, and hardware components
- Demonstrated experience operating in an environment with strict change control practices
- Ability to successfully communicate technical details to a wide variety of audiences
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or escalations from end-users
- Ability to write routine reports for documentation, informational or status reporting requirements
- Must possess detail oriented skills combined with strong problem solving and time management
- Must have experience in working and communicating effectively in cross-functional teams
- Must be able to prioritize projects and adhere to the overall Information Technology standards and processes
- Must have the ability to understand business requirements as well as technical specifications
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), PingFederate, and Azure AD Connect
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Azure Multifactor Authentication, and Azure Conditional Access
- Experience with Identity & Access Management platforms (e.g. Forefront Identity Manager, Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (e.g. CyberArk) products & practices
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management
- Experience with Microsoft NPS
- Microsoft certifications
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.