Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you have experience with PeopleSoft? Technology Partners can help you make your next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented person for an Engineer 2 - Software (PeopleSoft) position.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 + years of experience with PeopleSoft production support
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft Financial suite products including GL, AP, AM, AR and Billing Expert functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials of at least 2 or more of the applications supported
- Experience defining requirements for non-technical business partners
- Experience making recommendations on PeopleSoft Financials best business practices and helping with configuration, testing and training
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, SQR, nVision, BI Publisher, App Engine and PeopleCode
- Must have previous experience in an Oracle database/UNIX operating system environment
- Must have knowledge in the area of system traces and debugging tools Must have clear and concise communication skills
It Would Be Great, but Not Required, if You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Basic knowledge of or coursework in Accounting is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Agile Development concepts is preferred Use of Atlassian tools; Jira and Confluence is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.technologypartners.net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.